Shipra Neo - Shipra Group
Sizes: 1200 sq ft -
Expected Possession By: Ready To Move
About Shipra Neo
The Talking Brick went to the actual Shipra Neo project site on 28th September 2012, to enquire and collect information about the project that is precisely listed below:
EXPLORE RELATED PROJECTS
- Wave City by Wave Infratech
- Saya Z by Saya Buildcon
- Metro Suites by Nandini Buildhome
- KSN Royal Palms by KSN Group
- Colista Tower by K.W. International
- Ansal Neelpadam Kunj by Ansal Housing
- Divyansh Fabio by Divyansh Realtors Pvt Ltd
- Ajnara Gen X by Ajnara India Pvt Ltd
- Cosmos Golden Heights by Cosmos Infra Engineering Limited
- Bulland Heights by Bulland Group
The Project of Shipra Group
Size: 1200sq ft
Unit Type: 2BHK
Basic Sale Price: Rs.44lakhs
Number of floors: G+14
Expected Possession: Ready for possession
Click here to see the latest images of the project site:
The Talking Brick went to the actual project site on the 28th of September to enquire and collect information about the Shipra Neo. The information collected by us is listed below:
1. The project is a joint venture of GDA and Shipra but the land-mafia and harassment of people in general is an every day scenario here. Also, every individual is now aware of the fraudulent attempts of Shipra Developers.
2. Although the project is ready to move in but still a large number of buyers are unwilling to possess the property space until it is repaired.
3. According to Mr. Manoj Jain who was present at the site and is currently a resident at Shipra Neo, he was to get the delivery of the said project by 2008. The payment was made in December 2005. But the builder gave him two dates i.e. June 2009 or November 2009 for possible possession. Since the project was delayed, he ultimately got the possession in 2011.
4. According to Mr. Jain, group meetings are often called off due to the fact that even after being deceived by the builder, people are not much willing to fight against it.
5. Shipra is also paying Rs.5000/- as a penalty every month to the buyers’ who have complained through a Bank.
6. To make things worse, Shipra has also charged the construction tax from the buyers. As per the buyer agreement, there was no clause for delay so now people are felling cheated.
7. According to the broker, no buyer is interested in investing in Shipra Neo due to the issues/problems involved in the project.
8. The families who have received the allotment of their flats but are unhappy with the work are getting the work like paint, window panes fitting by themselves.
Structural work has finished in Shipra NEO with the interior work like painting is presently going on inside the apartments with 50 labors present on the site.
Although the buyers have made 95% of the payment but still some portion is yet to be possessed. To be precise, out of the total 350 flats in Shipra Neo, only 165 families have occupied the apartments till date.
Interestingly, the families presently living there for the past one year are happy with the construction quality. On the other hand, there are also the ones who have got the possession but are unhappy with the work and are getting the repairs done by the labors hired by them.
In the entire Nitikhand area, only the Shipra project hasn’t finished yet while the project named Saya is also delayed.
According to the broker, no one is willing to buy the vacant apartments due to the problems that have always taken over this project. In fact, most of the people now believe that there are numerous other good properties in close proximity to Shipra Neo where one can invest without any worry.
Shipra Group is known for the numerous real-estate development projects in northern India including hospitality sector and entertainment industry. At the same time, this realty firm has not been able to keep the faith of its investors that has led to numerous complaints from disappointed consumers.